Indian actress-model Dipna Patel has recently done a cameo in The Great Indian Escape which is directed by Taranjeet Singh Namdhari. Now, she is ready with her new photoshoot with the talented Photographer Prince Badri from West Virginia.
She’s also got some cool monsoon fashion tips for you.
- Get over boring slippers and flaunt your colourful rain boots in quirky prints and colours.
- Keep waterproof makeup handy. Rains should not become a dampener for you to get the perfect look
- Use a good dose of hair serum to keep the frizz in check.
- The gloomy atmosphere calls for bright pop coloured lipstick and nails paint. Pinks, corals and aqua are the go-to colours.
- Wear easy light wrinkle-free clothes. Avoid linens, heavy denims and silks.
- Your stylish bags also need to be waterproof. Try the transparent clutch which is absolutely “in” this season
Dipna started her modeling career in 2012 by winning Femina Style Diva 2012 Season 1 and I AM She- Miss Universe India 2012- second runners, up. Dipna, who starred in the film ‘Gujjubhai the Great’ is a popular name as a stage artist in India.